Re: I want to move this discussion to a wider audience

From: Nathaniel J. Leon (connectcds@home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 02 1998 - 00:19:18 EEST

Our friend Preston Smith wrote:

>...My view is that there may always be additional more subjective costs. For
>example, will other highly qualified employees choose not to work in the
>building due to the hazardous substances, even though you have the fans,
>etc., thus reducing the quality of your work force.

Preston

That is a very good subjective cost, and it should be listed as a
consideration as should others. Things need to brought into perspective in
with the most critical lights possible.

I was only wondering what you meant by the subjective costs. Thank you for
giving me an example. I now understand.

Niel Leon - CDS,inc