RE: Rapid Tooling Web Pages

From: Mark Henderson (mark.henderson@asu.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 29 1998 - 18:47:22 EEST

We published a paper on a RP Adviser last year in the Nottingham
RP Conference. It helps a user determine the type of
RP system most appropriate for a part. Further work needs
to be done to make it practical, but it may have some
of the info you are looking for. If you want a digital
copy, email me.

Mark
Mark Henderson
Dept. of Industrial and Mgmt. Sys. Engineering
Arizona State University
502 Goldwater Center
Tempe, AZ 85287-5906
Phone: (602)965-2899