RE: InjectionMolds Direct from Pro/Engineer

From: Deak, Steve (SDeak@hasbro.com)
Date: Mon Jun 29 1998 - 17:41:21 EEST

Ron:
This appears to be pretty blatant advertising, which is against the rules of
the RP mailing list. Please refer to the "Rules of Use" mailed to you when
you first subscribed to this list.

Steve Deak e-mail: sdeak@hasbro.com
Manager-Rapid Prototyping voice: (+1) 513-579-3270
Hasbro, Incorporated fax: (+1) 513-579-3250
615 Elsinore Place
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202 USA "Our Business is FUN!"