RP Safety

From: Karl R. Denton (karldenton@ameritech.net)
Date: Sat Jun 27 1998 - 17:46:09 EEST

Hello All,

A CD that contains the full (.avi) version of the RP Safety video as well as
the new and improved MPEG version was sent to Steve Deak this weekend...he
should have it by Tuesday or Wednesday.

I also put a copy of the original RP Safety procedure that Steve wrote as
well as an expanded version complete with pictures of SLA equipment, honey
spinners and a section on the EFOS light system. The two manuals are in MS
Word 98 version. There is also a copy of the PowerPoint presentation that
Steve did.

I would be willing to duplicate the CD for those interested for a small fee
of $20 that will cover the cost of the CD and shipping. If you are
interested please contact me via one of the methods below. If a format
other then MS Word 98 is required let me know and I will do my best to add
it (no requests for PDF unless you would like to purchase the software for
me!).

Enjoy,

Karl R. Denton
President