(no subject)

From: Rapid Dude (rp-adm@ltk.hut.fi)
Date: Fri Jun 26 1998 - 08:04:21 EEST

This one needed a little push...

Yours truly

Hannu Kaikonen <rp-adm@ltk.hut.fi>
 'owner rp-ml'
*Share and Enjoy!*

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 10:22:12 +0800
From: Ian Gibson <igibson@hkucc.hku.hk>
Subject: Subscribing to the internet conference
To: rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi

The internet conference appears to have got off to a good start, thanks for
your input so far.

I made a minor error in the instructions I gave previously and I beg
forgiveness for having to use rp-ml again. If you want to receive mailings
from a certain topic area, you have to select that area and 'subscribe' to
it. Registering as a delegate will only give you access to mailings from
the first topic area. This may explain why there is a lot of discussion on
the colour RP topic at the moment.

So I encourage you to subscribe to those areas that are of interest to you.
You do this by selecting the button in the top right hand corner of each
discussion area.

just to remind you, the url is

http://www.mcb.co.uk/services/conferen/jun98/forp/

BTW, to follow up on Elaine's message - I would like to encourage the RP
vendors to respond to her challenge. Perhaps you could start by listing the
modifications to your systems over the years that were a direct response to
user wishes.

Regards

IG

Dr. Ian Gibson
Associate Professor
Department of Mechanical Engineering
The University of Hong Kong
tel: (852) 28597901
fax: (852) 28585415
igibson@hkucc.hku.hk

I'd rather have a free bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.