(no subject)

From: markschanze (mark-s@inav.net)
Date: Fri Jun 26 1998 - 04:24:28 EEST

I would like to know if anyone has information on chemical removal of SLA
epoxy from the inside of a metal coating. The SLA is used as a pattern and
coated with thin metal. The idea is to produce tubes with very small I.D.
geometries. Unless I am incorrect, I presume this is to small for
Quickcast build style. The metal coating does not have a very high service
temperature. If someone can help, I would appreciate some tips. Thanks.
Mark Schanze
Molding Technologies Manager
CIVCO Medical Instruments
marks@civcomedical.com