DTM RapidTool

From: Murphy, Matt (matt_murphy@peragroup.com)
Date: Wed Jun 24 1998 - 13:08:00 EEST

Thanks very much to Simon van der Crommert, Christian Nelson and Eric
Radstock for their answers to my recent query relating to the DTM RapidTool
material.

I will not re-post the answers I received as the most complete answer was
posted to the whole list anyway. (If you missed it Eric then let me know and
I will forward to you)

Simon/Christian:

I will present the information to my client. Should they wish to progress
with the work programme under discussion then some materials testing will be
required. I will contact you at that time to arrange for some samples to be
prepared.

We will carry out the tests and post all results.

Thanks again for your quick and helpful responses.

Matt

*************
Dr Matt Murphy
Head of Practice - Rapid Manufacturing