Job Posting-Hasbro, Inc.

From: Deak, Steve (SDeak@hasbro.com)
Date: Wed Jun 17 1998 - 21:41:34 EEST

Hasbro, Incorporated, located in Cincinnati, Ohio is looking for a
motivated, self-starter for our Rapid Prototyping Laboratory team.
Successful candidate will have 6 months minimum experience with 3D Systems
stereolithography equipment (setup and part finishing), UNIX/DOS
proficiency, and 3D solids CAD experience (preferably Pro/Engineer or
Unigraphics). Strong mechanical aptitude, ability to work with hand and
power tools and problem solving abilities are necessary.

Position responsibilities include part setup, SL equipment operation and
part post-processing.

Interested individuals may forward their resume to Steve Deak, Manager,
Rapid Prototyping at the mailing address or/or fax number listed below.

Steve Deak e-mail: sdeak@hasbro.com
Manager-Rapid Prototyping voice: (+1) 513-579-3270
Hasbro, Incorporated fax: (+1) 513-579-3250
615 Elsinore Place
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202 USA "Our Business is FUN!"