Re: Low cost RP concept model making device

From: Mark Henderson (mark.henderson@asu.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 17 1998 - 18:55:35 EEST

After returning recently from the RP conference in Dearborn and our
experience here I would recommend looking at

Stratasys Genisys (http://www.stratasys.com)
and
ZCorp 3D Printer (http://www.zcorp.com)

These are both in the same machine price ballpark, however the costs
of making the models and the speeds are very different.

Mark