Re: Keeping PCA platform clean...

From: ATiburon@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 13 1998 - 05:16:31 EEST

In a message dated 98-06-12 10:11:42 EDT, blacklin@erols.com writes:

<< Make sure the glass you use is transparent to the UV. Also check the
effects of internal refraction so that you don't get any blind spots.
 I would suggest that you offset the glass from the reflective surface by
1/2".

Personally I wouldn't worry about it at all. Just turn your parts over once
and a while, like you would stir your macaroni and cheese in the microwave. NO
relected radation is going to be as strong as the direct and NO ONE has found
a way to break the inverse square law, not even Clinton.
Andy Scott