Re: >Colored Parts - SLA - Off topic sort-off

From: John Dickinson dickijk@bille.ppc.engga.uwo.ca)
Date: Tue Jun 09 1998 - 22:32:59 EEST

I couldn't help it.... still the recipes look great and I have added this
letter to my permanent collection BUT......

On Tue, 9 Jun 1998, Elaine Hunt wrote:

> <bold>Make sure you read all the recipes closely to insure proper
> results

> Step three:
>
> Put the part to be colored in the water/sodium solution briefly

Water and Sodium???? isn't that a somewhat reactive solution or does my
high-school chemistry fail me?

John

--
-((Insert standard disclaimer here))-|----- Arthur Wellesley --------------
John Kenneth Dickinson               |      Duke of Wellington (1769-1852)