(no subject)

From: Jean Varner (Jean.Varner@Sanders-Prototype.com)
Date: Tue Jun 09 1998 - 21:21:05 EEST

Sanders Prototype, Inc.

News Release
Contact: Dan McIntyre
    Vice President, Sales and Marketing
               (603) 429-9700, Ext. 203

June 9, 1998 (Merrimack, NH) – Sanders Prototype, Inc. announced that it
has signed an additional Value Added Reseller in Japan. Toyoda Machine
Works, a major manufacturer of machinery tools located in Aichi, will
represent Sanders Prototype, Inc. and market and sell the ModelMaker II.

        "We are very excited about our new business relationship with Sanders,"
said Hiroshi Kamoi, General Manager for Toyoda. "We believe the ModelMaker
rapid prototyping systems will fulfill a tremendous need in the
manufacturing community in Japan. The precision these systems are capable
of achieving is unmatched by any other products on the market today. We
anticipate great success in selling the ModelMaker as there are many
applications that can benefit from this technology, such as electronics,
automotive parts, medical instruments, consumer goods and jewelry."
        "Toyoda Machine Works joins our worldwide network of business partners and
we look forward to working with them. Sanders has international Value
Added Resellers who have been successful in installing the ModelMaker in
over 30 countries," said Dan McIntyre, Vice President of Sales and
Marketing for Sanders.
Sanders Prototype, Inc., the world leader in high-precision
rapid-prototyping systems, manufactures the ModelMaker systems in
Merrimack, New Hampshire, USA.

                                        ###

Jean Varner
Marketing Associate
jvarner@sanders-prototype.com

Sanders Prototype, Inc. (603)429-9700, ext. 217
316 Daniel Webster Highway (603)424-1850 FAX
Merrimack, New Hampshire 03054-4115 USA