SLA 250/30 laser problem

From: LMS (zannis@lms.mech.upatras.gr)
Date: Tue Jun 09 1998 - 20:19:18 EEST

Dear list,

We have a problem with our SLA250/30 machine concerning the laser beam. It should be a nice circular shape but in our laser it is shown as elliptical and it is wider than normal (sensor profile utility). This has as a result the lower laser intensity in the middle of the beam and when the machine is building a part we get nothing at the end (not enough curing of the resin). Has anyone had similar problems and what was the solution to such problems.

Your quick response would be appreciated.

Stavros Zannis
Project Manager