Medical Reconstruction - Especially Dental Reconstruction using RP.

From: LEMS.BLR@RMD.sprintrpg.ems.vsnl.net.in
Date: Tue Jun 09 1998 - 12:51:03 EEST

  Medical Modelling as an application area for RP is considered as a sleeping
Giant by many. At this point of Time , we are working with a Government
organisation in India to set up a Medical Modelling site in India.

We have with us various case studies of RP being used in Custom Orhopeadics
Neurosurgery etc.

Of particular Interest is some information on Dental surgery, Dental IMplant
surgery using RP or RP as a aid to dental surgery.

We would be grateful if this info can be passed on to us regards.

Dr H.V Prakash
LEMS