AVI to MPEG

From: Gert Mensing (mgeert@hkusua.hku.hk)
Date: Tue Jun 09 1998 - 05:42:10 EEST

Hello y'all,

There is also some freeware on the net for AVI to MPEG.
One address is at:

http://208.196.157.84/solution.htm

--
In a Paris hotel elevator: Please leave your values at the front desk.

In an Acapulco hotel: The manager has personally passed all the water served here.

>From a brochure of a car rental firm in Tokyo: When passenger of foot heave in sight, tootle the horn. Trumpet him melodiously at first, but if he still obstacles your passage then tootle him with vigor.

In a Tokyo bar: Special cocktails for the ladies with nuts.

In a Copenhagen airline ticket office: We take your bags and send them in all directions.

Gert Mensing Department of Mechanical Engineering Haking Wong Building University of Hong Kong Hong Kong tel: +(852) 28592626 fax: + (852) 28585415 email: mgeert@hkusua.hku.hk homepage: http://hkumea.hku.hk:80/~mensing/Mensing.htm