Specific Info on Shoe design

From: LEMS.BLR@RMD.sprintrpg.ems.vsnl.net.in
Date: Sat Jun 06 1998 - 15:15:09 EEST

 To Mr :Ross Gates

 Fm : Thomas Karunakaran.

I need the following specific info on Shoe design

I understand that this would mean that you would be going out of the way to get
such Information from your prospects. However , I would be very grateful if you
can find out and send me this information

 1) Are they using RP for Shoe Last design also ?

 2)Are they using Prototypes made on RP systems as masters/patterns for
secondary tooling processes like Vacuum casting Etc.

 3) Brief description of how RP is being used by them for Shoe design.

\
 4) Benefits they have gained using RP.

 Regards

 Thomas Karunakaran.