Off-topic - CAM software?

From: Brad W. Wright, Ph.D., P.E. (WrightEngr@gomontana.com)
Date: Sat Jun 06 1998 - 01:10:12 EEST

Fellow rpml-ers:

I have a customer that is looking for some CNC-code generation software
that works as stand-alone or imports geometry
files from the likes of SolidWorks. He wants to interface with a Haas
VF-3. He wants something that is easy to learn/use
and costs around $3-4K U.S. Any suggestions or likes/dislikes of your
current software? Any input would be appreciated.
Please e-mail me directly (do not respond to rp-ml) at:

info@weatinc.com

Thanks in advance.

Brad Wright
Wright Engineering and Applied Technologies