STL file generation

From: Gary Beene (gbeene@airmail.net)
Date: Sun May 31 1998 - 00:24:20 EEST

I have a freeware program called WinPlace to which I want to add STL export
capability. I've been looking around the web and have found several
stand-alone programs which read STL, but so far I'm not finding anything
that I can embed in my program. WinPlace is written in VB, so either
source code, a DLL, or an OCX would be preferable.

I can export VRML (1&2), so converting directly from my data base to STL,
or else creating VRML and then converting it is acceptable.

Do anyone have any good suggestions on how to get to the STL export?

Regards,

Gary Beene
Gary Beene's Visual Basic World

http://web2.airmail.net/gbeene/visual.html