Re: A NEW STL FILE FORMAT

From: Justin Kidder (jrkst34+@pitt.edu)
Date: Fri May 29 1998 - 19:45:51 EEST

This site lists about 15 different CAD translators that Armonicos produces,
but does not say anything about a new format to replace STL. But then again,
I was only looking at the English page. Can someone tell the rest of us if
there is anything more interesting on the Japanese page? Thanks.

Justin

--
Justin Kidder, Research Asst.   |   Automation and Robotics Laboratory
jrkst34+@pitt.edu               |   University of Pittsburgh

Home page: http://www.pitt.edu/~jrkst34 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- There are two rules for ultimate success in life: 1. Never tell everything you know.