Re: To many SB's

From: michael rees (zedand00@sound.net)
Date: Wed May 27 1998 - 22:00:29 EEST

VERN CARTER wrote:

> My
> experience has been that, most SB's charged way to much for the
> quality of parts they make anyway, and their prices should come down.

Might I say, "amen".

As an addendum, I do agree with Marshall Burns that this is incredible
technology at a good price for what it does. The issue here is how to
attract people to rp, and for that there are many sculptors who cannot
afford the current prices and who are eager to use the technology.(I
just sat in a room full of them at the International Sculpture
Conference.)

best,

--
michael rees SCULPTOR 		http://www.sound.net/~zedand00/