Free Listening

From: Michael Wilson (art2part@unixg.ubc.ca)
Date: Tue May 26 1998 - 17:52:53 EEST

To All free Listeners of the World (this list)
I do agree with Freedom of Speech, but it is not a unique privilege of the
U.S.
In Canada we the enjoy and value the same freedom. To argue that this list
and its subject material is defined by the freedoms of a member country
would be to loose sight of the fact that this is global forum. I like to
hear the views of our community members and especially respect those
contributors whose native tongue is not English. I feel really lucky to be
able to communicate almost instantly with other professionals in an area I
love.

Michael "von Canada"

>Elaine (and list)-
>
>Your right, completely. Way to often, the spoiled wimps forget what this
>country is all about. Elaine is allowed to saw, and think, whatever she
>pleases. If you don't like it, don't listen. If you disagree with the
>ideals of our fine country, feel free to leave. I won't get upset. And
>Elaine, I admire you for speaking your mind.....

Michael Wilson, Project Manager RMM
Aurora Search Inc.
art2part@unixg.ubc.ca
http://www.interchg.ubc.ca/art2part/