RE: Employment Opportunity

From: Julie Stout (julie@boyce.com)
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 17:14:39 EEST

Dear RP List:

We are a manufacturer, LOM, CNC, and aluminum foundry, located 45
minutes south of Cleveland, Ohio currently looking to fill three
positions:

Product Designer/Programmer
Experience with solid modeling, preferably SDRC, and using SDRC
generative machining required.

LOM Operator
Experience operating LOM 2030H machine and post processing. Solid
modeling, preferably, SRDC a plus.

RP Sales Person
We currently have a lot of excess time on our LOM machine and are
looking for a sales professional or manufacturers rep. to assist us in
selling this time, CNC capabilities, and foundry/castings. Experience
and contacts selling these processes required.

Please forward resumes to julie@boyce.com.

For more information on our company, please visit our website at
www.boyce.com.

Regards,

Julie Stout