Problem with Buildstation Software 4.1.1. (SLA-500)

From: Mauro Orio (mauror@msoft.it)
Date: Wed May 20 1998 - 21:44:37 EEST

Paul Bernhard

we had the same problem on a SLA 3500.I don't remember how we fixed it.I
have to check but it seems to me it happened only once and we couldn't
finish the production.The delay time was incresing every layer and it
reached 15 min..At that point we produced just half job and we restart
everything.I'll keep informed if we found the reason for this strenge
error.It seems to me it was related to the slicing but iam not sure

Regards

Mauro Orio
Promau Engineering S.r.l.
Via per Novara ,155