UK Universities ONLY

From: Murphy, Matt (matt_murphy@peragroup.com)
Date: Fri May 15 1998 - 20:49:00 EEST

Pera Technology are launching an exciting new scheme for the UK Rapid
Manufacturing Industry.

The bureaux and systems manufacturers will also be involved, as will around
200 members of the UK manufacturing industry.

Pera have dedicated a team of six to work on the project.

Key to the success of this venture is the involvement of all University
based groups working in this field.

You will gain many benefits from involvement with the project (including
some funding!!!!) and it will cost you nothing (apart from a little time).

I cannot say more in an open forum such as this at the moment, but please
send me full contact details of the head of your group and I will be in
touch within the next couple of weeks.

Matt

Dr Matt Murphy
Practice Leader - Rapid Manufacturing