7th European Conference on RP&M

From: IAN CAMPBELL (Ian.Campbell@nottingham.ac.uk)
Date: Thu May 14 1998 - 13:13:37 EEST

Dear RP Colleagues

I am pleased to inform you that details of the forthcoming 7th
European Conference on Rapid Prototyping and Manufacturing (7th-9th
July in Aachen, Germany) are now available at the following web
sites:-

http://www.ipt.fhg.de/RP/deutsch.stm (in German)
http://www.ipt.fhg.de/RP/englisch.stm (in English)

Also, we have been able to introduce a reduced fee for full-time
research students who wish to attend the conference but who are not
presenting a paper. For further information please contact myself or
Alison Parrett at the following email address:-

epzap@epn1.maneng.nottingham.ac.uk

Best regards

Ian Campbell

Ian Campbell