SLA Model Post Processing

From: chad buchanan (C.L.Buchanan@ctc.cummins.com)
Date: Tue May 12 1998 - 00:19:05 EEST

Quick question for the SLA owners out there......

We are in the process of ordering an SLA 5000. Assuming the SLA is busy
most of the time, how many people will it take for post processing? I
am assuming that we will at many times need to join multiple pieces and
paint the parts. We currently have a 5 person model shop that produces
wood and styrofoam models. If we get rid of the woodworking equipment,
am I going to have a massive excess capacity??

Thanks,
Chad Buchanan
Cummins Engine

c.l.buchanan@ctc.cummins.com