Re: SLS Conference topics

From: Joe DeGuglielmo (jfdegug@kodak.com)
Date: Mon May 11 1998 - 16:02:38 EEST

On May ,1st I send out a request for feed back on what topics the SLS users
on this list would like to hear about at our annual meeting. From the
extent of the replies I received I have to conclude that either there are
only two other users here besides myself or only two people really cared.
(Thanks Will Swank, and Rog Spielman for your valuable feed back). I know
that can't be true though! So lets just say you have been to busy making
money with your Sinterstations and hated to stop for even a minute to
reply! Please take the time to help us to put together a meaningful
conference! Without your input the officers can only guess at what you want
to see.