Re: 1999 wish list

From: Monica & Glenn Whiteside (SiderWhite@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat May 09 1998 - 07:55:57 EEST

Elaine:

1. Stereolithography resin at $25/gallon so we can build more planes!!
2. Faster buildtimes, hours instead of days for large builds.
3. Completely revamp Maestro (What's with the "Maestro" name anyway? I sure
don't feel like a musical conductor or anything else when I use it, why
don't they call it "StereoPro" or something else?) for the NT platform and
include a good buildtime estimator.
4. Self-cleaning platform. Teflon coat the underside - this is the worst
part to clean!!
5. Dissolving supports. (maybe like the Mission Impossible tapes-they can
go up in smoke!)
6. A robot assistant that will come in at 3 am on Saturday to change a
build.
7. Users who will understand the click they suddenly hear when they call us
Friday at 5 pm wanting parts to go in the weekend build.

Well I guess that's enough dreaming for now....

Glenn Whiteside
Cessna Aircraft
e-mail: siderwhite@worldnet.att.net