Re: 3d printer by Z Corporation

From: VERN CARTER (vern@3dresource.com)
Date: Fri May 08 1998 - 01:19:10 EEST

Creative Technical Solutions has one of these machines and would be happy to
answer any questions you may have. They will also be giving a presentation
on the machine and how they are using it at this months upcoming RP+ACY-M
Conference in Dearborn on Tuesday May 19. In the mean time you can contact
vern+AEA-3dresource.com or call 317-585-3091.

Hope this is of help to all who are interested.