MANY THANKS

From: SWANK, WILLIAM E. (NEWHOLLA.WSWANK@NEWHOLLAND.COM)
Date: Wed May 06 1998 - 16:32:07 EEST

--- Received from NEWHOLLA.WSWANK 1-717-355-1146 98-05-06 08.32

  -> rp-ml(A)bart.lpt.fi

RP-USERS,

I would like to thank all of those who responded
to our request for stl assemblies and intricate
stl part files. We now have a quite an assortment
parts and several Brain Gears. We are trying to
educate our engineering staff as to the possibilities
available with RP. These parts, while many are toys
or gimics, open the engineers eyes and makes them ask
questions. Some of those questions are ones we haven't
thought of yet. We are always looking for new beneficial
applications or spinoffs for our RP LAB to address.

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Will Swank, RP Project Leader
NEW HOLLAND NORTH AMERICA, INC.