RE: Translation headaches

From: Bauer Juergen (Juergen.Bauer@SPY.SIEMENS.DE)
Date: Wed May 06 1998 - 11:48:03 EEST

A few parts each month are outsourced by us, being modelled on
Unigraphics V12.
We are lucky - never had a single problem, even when asking the service
providers about this question directly.

Regards

Juergen Bauer
Siemens AG, EC CS A PD, Siemensstr. 13, 67346 Speyer, Germany
E-Mail Juergen.Bauer@spy.siemens.de
Tel. +49 6232 30 2501 Fax +49 6232 30 2110