Translation headaches

From: Nathaniel J. Leon (connectcds@home.com)
Date: Wed May 06 1998 - 00:41:20 EEST

I will be giving a presentation at AEC98 and MCad show in June this year. The
title of the talk is "Dealing with Parts from Hell"

I would like to get comments of the membership of the list server on the
following questions:

1. What systems/packages provide the best most reliable data rapid prototyping?

2. What systems/packages provide the worst and least reliable data for rapid prototyping?

3. What is the biggest headache you have in receiving data for rapid prototyping?

4. What are some hints that you can give to users to help them ensure
they provide you with data that you can use in your equipment with minimal
rework or preprocessing.

All who answered will be thanked unless they tell me otherwise. Additionally
if you have pictures of challenges they have faced and solutions that the
provider could have implemented will be given formal credit in the talk.

Thanks in advance.

Niel Leon - CDS,inc

PS - I am a new member of this group only found it a couple of days ago. Hope
to be an active participant.