RE: big tool request.

From: Julie Stout (julie@boyce.com)
Date: Mon May 04 1998 - 21:49:10 EEST

        Dear Masuo & List Members:

        I recommend Rotational molding for prototyping large hollow
plastic parts.
        Patterns can be made via LOM or CNC from which cast aluminum
molds can be made at a substantially reduced cost.
        I can estimate a pattern, cast tool, part price so that you can
perform a price comparison. Please e-mail IGES surfaces to
julie@boyce.com.