RE: big tool request.

From: Dockstader, Lee (DOCKSTADER@3dsystems.com)
Date: Sat May 02 1998 - 02:57:00 EEST

General Pattern in Minnesota specializes in large parts like dashboards
and door panels. They have a lot of specialized equipment to handle the
large parts molded from SLA patterns. The company has been around for
decades molding large parts and they have recently switched (early
nineties) to SLA patterns as the masters. I believe they now have 10 or
so SLA's. They have a web site but I don't know what it is.

I've visited their site and it is very impressive. They do a lot of work
for the USA auto industry and have also done work for the Asia Automotive
industry.

Regards,

Lee Dockstader