RP Report on Helisys

From: Yakov Horenstein (yakov@planet.it)
Date: Tue Apr 28 1998 - 12:27:41 EEST

The April issue of the RP Report contains an excellent analysis on the
present situation of Helisys Inc. and their LOM system. The article
("Helisys - on the Ropes or Down for the Count?") is a detailed corporate
status report which offers some friendly criticism and advice to the
company, which I hope they are reading carefully. This is excellent
journalism, and my compliments go to the compilers of the report.. I don't
know whether or not the report is on the magazine's website
http://www.cadcamnet.com

Yakov Horenstein
Milano, Italy