Re: IGS TO STL SOFTWARE

From: Michael Tsenter (nest@primenet.com)
Date: Mon Apr 27 1998 - 20:56:14 EEST

Stephane Laloyau wrote:

> Hi rpīs,
>
> I want to know about the easiest software I can use to create STL files
> from CAD data, where can I get it from and how much is it
> (approximately). For example from igs to STL.

You may want to consider DeskArtes Rapid Tools package, specifically the
Rapid Facetor module. It allows you to bring in complex IGES & VDA-FS
files, check for problems, and output STL files with desired resolution
and accuracy.

Since you are in Europe, you may contact Dr. Andre Dolenc at DeskArtes
in Finland: +358-9-644-335 tel, +358-9-644-330 fax, ado@deskartes.fi,
http://www.deskartes.fi

Best regards,
Michael Tsenter