Re: Best CAM software

From: PnR Molds (PnRMolds@aol.com)
Date: Mon Apr 27 1998 - 16:42:17 EEST

Would that be paid by check, cash or bearer bonds?

Ron Ptaszek

P&R Precision, Inc.
50495 Corporate Drive
Shelby Township, MI 48315

<A HREF="http://www.InjectionMolds.Com">http://www.InjectionMolds.Com>

TEL: 810-254-6720
FAX: 810-254-0638

<A HREF="mailto:Ron@InjectionMolds.com">Ron@InjectionMolds.com</A>

*******
Prototype and Production Injection Molds direct from your Pro Database
with fast, reliable deliveries backed by a decade of CAD/CAM experience
*******

<< Subj: Best CAM software