Payments for articles

From: John Wright (johnw@ra-ltd.co.uk)
Date: Mon Apr 27 1998 - 13:06:28 EEST

Terry wrote >

I don't have any plans to use this information for an article, but who
knows what the future holds. If I do, I will gladly share the money with
all 1,200 of you. An average article pays about $500, so that means each
of you would receive about 42 cents. Of course, the information would
likely represent less than 10% of the article's content, so that brings it
down to 4.2 cents. Still interested? <grin>

Terry

P.S. Glad I don't write articles for living.

Terry

The way some people go on about rapid prototyping and how hard it is to make ends meet, 4.2cents would double their daily income.

Regarding articles - at least yours are readable (most of the time!!)

Best Regards

John Wright
Response Associates Ltd.

email: johnw@ra-ltd.co.uk