maybe we can also start our reverse engineering list

From: Innomation Systems & Technologies Pte. Ltd., (istpl@singnet.com.sg)
Date: Mon Apr 27 1998 - 19:03:33 EEST

hi Prof and list,

i have not heard of such a list yet.

maybe there will be such a list for reverse engineering in the near future.

although the market is bleak in Asia now..i believe once the pickup is
strong enough people will still want fabulous freeform designs...hence a
growing market for reverse engineering.

but on the other hand will anyone disagree that reverse engineering should
not be discussed in the rp-list...although reverse engineering has very
important roles in the upstream design process prior to rapid prototyping.

Sincerely,
joseph sim