Re: 'Help' (fwd)

From: Alain BERNARD (bernard@cran.u-nancy.fr)
Date: Mon Apr 27 1998 - 09:38:57 EEST

Dear RP collegue,

we shouldbe able to scan your part.
For surface modelling, we should use Catia Clouds or Surfacer. What is
exactly your need ? (NURBS or Bézier patches, direct NC blocs generation, ?)

Best regards,

Prof. A. BERNARD

A 07:58 27/04/98 +0300, vous avez écrit :

>This one needed a push...
>
>RD

Prof. Alain BERNARD Tel : + 33 (0)3 83 91 27 29
Professeur des Universites + 33 (0)3 83 91 20 09
CRAN ESA CNRS 7039 Fax : + 33 (0)3 83 91 23 90
UHP Nancy I - ESIAL
BP n° 239, 54506 - VANDOEUVRE Cedex - FRANCE
ATTENTION ! NEW E-MAIL !
e-mail : alain.bernard@cran.u-nancy.fr http://www.cran.u-nancy.fr