SLA's and Year 2000

From: Stahlhut, Todd A. (stahlht@indy.navy.mil)
Date: Fri Apr 24 1998 - 21:58:00 EEST

I was asked the question today if there were any year 2000 (Y2K) issues
with the SLA process. My immediate response was NO. But the more I
thought about it, I got to wondering if I was perhaps missing something.
Although we don't use dates much, we do have a lot of proprietary boards
and software that we can't directly control. While I know the Y2K
issues aren't the 'End of the World' issues that some portray - they can
have significant impact on a companies ability to do business. So, I
will draw upon the experience of this group .... Has anyone done any
studies or heard anything to indicate that the SLA process (The SLA 250
in general) and the Maestro software has issues with Y2K.

Thanks, Todd Stahlhut