Need an Example of a 3D Packing

From: John Dickinson dickijk@bille.ppc.engga.uwo.ca)
Date: Fri Apr 24 1998 - 21:39:26 EEST

Dear All,

Like Ilkka Ikkonen I have been working on the arbitrary shape 3D packing
problem for the last couple of years. For some preliminary results see my
web page:
        http://publish.uwo.ca/~jkdickin/

Now my request... I need some more test cases, hopefully from the real
world. For a complete test case I need a collection of objects that
almost fill or over fill a specified container, (cylinder or box volume).
All I need is a set of objects described in the STL format and a quick
description of the container.

John Dickinson

--
-((Insert standard disclaimer here))-|--- boomtown (david + david) 1986  ----
John Kenneth Dickinson               |   "he's the best there is,