Rebuilding Uncle's Jaw.

From: C. McArdle (cmca@snet.net)
Date: Fri Apr 24 1998 - 04:47:20 EEST

In case I missed someone individually, and for my fellow lurkers who might
wonder, just a follow-up to complete this thread:

The surgery has been completed, and my uncle is in rather good spirits. I
haven't seen him, so I don't know how he looks, and he is taking liquids
only since they took alot of his teeth on the bottom.

There wasn't much that could be done to overcome the problem they faced,
which was the fact that there was no place to attach the screws, because
they took so much of the mandible.

Gruesome, but preferable to the alternative.

Thanks again for your interest and support.