Re: please post info about ABS

From: Douglas A. VanPutte (vanputtd@frontiernet.net)
Date: Mon Apr 20 1998 - 09:58:25 EEST

I believe ABS is the abbreviation for acrylonitrile butadiene styrene. It is
an impact resistant thermoplastic polymer commonly used to injection mold
consumer products requiring a high luster finish.
-Doug

Douglas A. VanPutte, Consultant
Specializing in Rapid Prototyping and Rapid Tools
18 Cross Bow Drive
Rochester, NY 14624
Phone: (716) 889-3601, if busy call (716) 889-4994
Fax (716) 889-7335
vanputtd@frontiernet.net