Re: joke of the week (I did not write this)

From: michael rees (zedand00@sound.net)
Date: Sat Apr 18 1998 - 09:18:30 EEST

Vivek and list,

We go through this debate periodically on the rpml. The title lets you
know to delete it, n'est pas? Often these type of titles will say "OT"
for off topic. I for one don't think the list is overburdened with this
kind of joke. It is a tad overburdened with this kind of discussion. I
support your right to speak out against it, but feel that the whole
issue isn't that constructive. It makes for hurt feelings and grudges,
which is counter productive to the spirit of the list.

IMHO, best,

--
michael rees SCULPTOR 		http://www.sound.net/~zedand00/
1212 w 8th St. Bldg B #2, 	816 753 3020 voice    zedand00@sound.net