Re: joke of the week (I did not write this)

From: Vivek Shanmuganathan \(95410006-BS\) (viveks@me.iitb.ernet.in)
Date: Fri Apr 17 1998 - 22:26:42 EEST

Please note that this Rapid Prototyping Mailing list which has a specific
purpose.

Please do not spoil it with such junk mails, also called jokes.
Please restrain your enthusiasm in mass-forwarding such junk mails.

Otherwise, most of us ould have to consider seriously of quitting the
list.

Hope you would understand.

With regards,

Vivek...
Vivekananda Shanmuganathan P | Email: viveks@me.iitb.ernet.in
Ph D Student, Robotics Lab | Phone: +91 (22) 578 2545
Mechanical Engineering Department | Xt: 7383 (Robotics Lab)
IIT Powai, Bombay - 400 076, India | Hostel ONE; Room#135(1st 3 Odd Numbers!)