Re: Plasti-Dip spray

From: Brad Fox (rdt@visi.com)
Date: Thu Apr 16 1998 - 17:39:33 EEST

Dear Leighton and RPML:
For those interested in trying the "Plasti-Dip" spray but are unable to find
it in a store, here is the manufacturer:

PlastiDip International
3760 Flowerfield Road
Circle Pines, MN 55014
612/785-2156 or toll free at:
800/969-5432

The spray can comes in three colors - black, yellow and red. Also - the
clear spray works very well but is harder to find in stores. If you use the
clear, make sure you coat the part well enough. The clear is a little
harder than the color to see how much product you have sprayed on.

I believe you will really like the product. It also completely takes away
the stickiness/tackiness and gives the part a very tactile feel.

Good luck!

Brad Fox
Rapid Design Technologies