New Website

From: Karl Denton (karldenton@ameritech.net)
Date: Wed Apr 15 1998 - 00:18:39 EEST

Hello all,

I'd like to tell you about a new web site:
http://www.industrial-mall.com

It is a project that I have been working on for a while and is finally
(almost) ready for use. There a a few sites listed already! Please
contact me to discuss having your site listed.

Industrial-mall.com will be listed in the top 100 industrial magazines
this June and I expect that there will be a great deal of traffic. I'm
expecting (along with the service provider) to see between 5,000 and
10,000 hits a week.

For further information please contact me.

Karl R. Denton