New Maestro Software

From: Andrzejewski, Jan (jan_andrzejewski@peragroup.com)
Date: Thu Apr 09 1998 - 20:47:00 EEST

It is because, the lack of functionality of past revisions from 3D Systems
software that third party software have developed very good packages, that
complement and enhance a bureaux response to varying customers files and
subsequent problems.

3D Systems decision for all new modifications in the Maestro software to be
only supported on NT workstations shall surely help those that currently
have and wish to maintain only SG workstations will continue seeking third
party development options.

Over the years I have had to call upon SG help desk to solve problems with
media, file format,
transfer protocols and even helping writing shell scripts to over come
programming problems
I would have dread to think what sort of response I would get from the help
desk 3D Systems would
set up with NT.

Jan Andrzejewski