Re: Internet conference

From: Bauer Juergen (Juergen.Bauer@SPY.SIEMENS.DE)
Date: Thu Apr 09 1998 - 12:56:20 EEST

Dear Ian Gibson,

It is good to hear about a new RP Internet conference.
I would like to join and even could write a paper, but I cannot find the
right slot for this:

SELECTING THE RIGHT PROCESSES FOR MAKING PRECISION PROTOTYPES OF
ELECTRONICS COMPONENTS

Regards
Juergen Bauer

P.S:
"Precision protoptyping" would be the logical answer to issue
"7 large scale prototyping"
in your list. Why not address the low end of the dimension scale, too ?

Siemens AG, EC CS A PD, Siemensstr. 13, 67346 Speyer, Germany
E-Mail Juergen.Bauer@spy.siemens.de
Tel. +49 6232 30 2501 Fax +49 6232 30 2110